Sunday, April 17, 2011

GRATEFUL...

Hello Me Darlings...

How's everyone doing?! Hope your week has gotten off to a great start! The past couple of weeks have been busy, great and an emotional roller coaster for me. It's been a month since I began working at my job, and so far so good. I love my team. They are patient with explaining things to me, guiding me through and showing me the ropes. I also am grateful for downtime on the job that gives me time to take care of my side PR gig.

I recently signed a new client...yay me! Her name is Carolyne, if you haven't already, listen to her just released single here . So far she has about 2,500+ views on You Tube, and I can't wait for her to release new tracks and for people to get to know her and like her music too. So, I officially have two clients whose PR I handle...Yesi and Carolyne.
In addition to my PR gig, I recently just got offered another gig that offers me the opportunity for my voice to be heard :) I can't wait to share the news with you all, but I am excited and looking forward to delivering 110%!

A 9 -5, and two side gigs, best believe this young-lady is busy and productive and I'm not complaining! The other day my friend tweeted something that I agreed with. It had to do with realizing how blessed we truly are, and I couldn't agree more. Lately, I've been on the edge, worrying about things that I wish would fall into place asap, but unfortunately no matter how much I worry, nothing's going to change now. I've been losing my temper over tiniest things and just having mood swings all over the place. All this while forgetting about all the good things already happening in my life. I mean, it could be bad real bad Michael Jackson, but it's not. And for that I am grateful. So this week, I'm going to pick one thing everyday for which/whom I am grateful for and just focus on that. I hope you all can do the same and find joy and fulfillment in it.

Here are a few songs that helped in reminding me how truly blessed I am. Enjoy, and have a blessed week ahead me darlings.

PS: You can find me on Twitter @MissUnubunPR



Have a grateful rest of the week guys!

Hugs & Kisses,
Ms. Yvonne.

2 comments:

Gbemisoke said...

An attitude of gratitude is key, cos it opens the door for even greater blessings.
Best wishes,
Gbemi

kitkat said...

Yes too often we worry about stuff without thanking God for the blessings in our life.
lovely post.. i'll check out carolyne's vid